Wednesday 26 October 2011

26102011: Icons

So I recently got Photoshop CS5 and have joined a forum community based on graphic tutorials and help. I've been making my way through some icon tutorials with them being small, and fairly easy to alter and create. Not too time consuming either. Once I'm able to make some without referring to the tutorials I'll move on to something else. I'll share what I have so far:

Adam Baldwin / John Casey / Jayne Cobb:
    
   

Dollhouse:
    
    

Ellie Goulding (requested):
    
  

Models:
 
Supernatural:
   
Vampire Diaries:
   

4 comments:

  1. Yay! It works~ LOL. Like I said at GR, great icons :) keep practicing and you'll definitely improve even more~ I can't wait to see your talent grow!

    Demi @ Breaking Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOF I love the Ellie Goulding and Supernatural ones... Ellie Goulding is my FAVORITE singer, along with Kate Nash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never ever listened to an Ellie Goulding song and I couldn't have told you what she looked like before making these for an anon on tumblr :') I have Kate Nash's first album, it's beautiful :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.