Wednesday 23 May 2012

YouTube Vloggers - Volunteers Wanted

I've been admiring YouTube book vloggers from a far for a while and I've realised its something I'd love to do but I have one problem, one pretty big problem - I am ridiculously shy. After sparking up a conversation with a fellow book blogger (Rachel) who also had the same issue I came up with a solution - a group YouTube channel! This way we can encourage one and another to put out new content and videos and work as a small community, obviously this idea will need some fine tuning and we'll need to discuss what videos can go up when but before that can be discussed and decided I need other people who wish to join in. The aim of this is of course to be fun and to add a little something extra to our blogs and will not be a chore especially if I can gather up a few of us to participate. If you have a friend that you think would like to take part please pass this post onto them as well.

If you're interested please contact me with the following information either by email or goodreads messages
email: northernplunder(at)gmail(dot)com and goodreads
Name:
Blog URL:
Twitter/Facebook/Goodreads:
Why you'd like to join in:
Any ideas you have:
If you've sent a friend to me what is their name and URL:

I look forward to hearing from you. 

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting idea. I wish you all the best with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've had more responses that I anticipated but I'm 100% sure the idea will fall together :D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.