Monday 1 October 2012

September RAK & Wrap Up

As if another month has already passed by, before we know it we'll be making New Years Resolutions and revamping our blogs. September is always a busy month, back to school and all but I didn't do too bad!

Challenges:
Outdo Yourself Challenge:
1. Hannah Hoch: Picture Book
2. Evidence: The Art of Candy Jernigan
3. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
Total: 44 / 36

A-Z Book Challenge:
N/A this month
Total: 20 / 26

Millionaire Challenge:
42. Hannah Hoch: Picture Book 44 pages- 06.09
Jan - August Subtotal: 11,565

Shelf Stacking:
eBooks Bought/freebies:

Gifted:
The Colour of Magic [RAK]

For Review:

RAK
Book Soulmates
My RAK this month was The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett which I received from the lovely Bex!
I didn't manage to send anything out this month but once I've cashed in my birthday money I hope I can send two or three out next month to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.