Saturday 1 March 2014

February Wrap Up

February Wrap Up
Challenges:
So far 6 books read which means unfortunately I'm currently five books behind, but I have a long Summer to catch up with reading and I've started playing Smite less and reading more, I've almost finished book number seven already too. Shattered Veil and Uzumaki are amazing, both totally worth checking out, I can't wait to finish up my reviews for them to share how awesome they are even more.

Women Author Challenge
3. Shattered Veil by Tracy E Banghart
4. Total Blueprint for World Domination by Jolene Stockman
Total: 4 / 20

Indie Fever Challenge
3. Shattered Veil by Tracy E Banghart
4. Total Blueprint for World Domination by Jolene Stockman
Total: 4 / 24

TBR Pile Challenge
2. Total Blueprint for World Domination by Jolene Stockman
Total: 2 / 24

(Ongoing) Millionaire Challenge
29,635 (+ 11 unknowns) / 1,000,000 pages


Shelf Stacking:
So as you can see I finally went home and got my hands on my books I bought in January, so happy to finally see them! The middle row are all amazon freebies and the top I won from the Author, such pretty set. Trying so hard to not grow my TBR pile but -sigh- I can't resist haha.
Moon Child/By Blood Boxed Set
Phantom SummerThe Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse, #1)A Touch of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #0.5)Heart of the Hunter  (Dragon Chalice, #1)
arrived home to these beauties, thank you @jmeyersbooks your writing is amazingmore lovely work from @jmeyersbooks

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I hear on not trying to grow the TBR pile. I think it's impossible. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far too difficult when we have a never ending stream of amazing books being written

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.