Tuesday 16 August 2016

This or That Book Tag



Where do you prefer to read? What does one snack on during reading? These and other important questions are covered in the This or That Book Tag, created by Tea & Paperbacks. For more information on the tag and the rules, check out their blog.

A few months ago Celine @ Nyx book Reviews did this tag and as she hadn't been tagged she let us readers decide to do it if we wanted, and I did.

Reading on the couch or on the bed?

Bed, always. It is impossible to read on the couch with three puppies wanting to climb and play all over you.

Male main character or female main character?
I really don't  mind.

Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
I prefer savoury snacks, I've never been one for sweets but sweet things are nice. Hm, I don't really snack when eating though.

Trilogies or quartets?
I think I've read more trilogies, though I think that is just because they're more common.

First person point of view or third person point of view?
First person is nice because you can be inside the characters head but then third is nice because you can see the story from multiple p.o.v - I guess it depends on which fits the story best.

Reading at night or in the morning?
At night, I rarely read through the day unless I'm on public transport just because I have other things I have to juggle too.

Libraries or bookstores?
Bookstores - I like to own my own books and after visiting libraries I have to purchase the books that I enjoyed. Its been a few years since I visited a library now.

Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Both? I've cried a lot over many different books but it isn't often that a book has made me laugh out loud.

Black book covers or white book covers?
Black every day. They look so much cleaner and nicer in my opinion.

Character driven or plot driven stories?
Character development is really nice and makes you appreciate characters and I think if a plot is really well executed but you can't connect to any of the characters or they're just bland you wont enjoy it.

& that is everything, should you want to join in please feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.